Skip to main content
Sign into the Office suite with a new account
Option #1 – Microsoft Word or Excel
- Open Microsoft Word of Excel
- Have the user click on their name and profile picture at the top right of the window.
- Select “Sign out”
- The user will now see the option to “Sign in” in the same location.
- Select “Sign in”
- A pop-up window will appear. The user will now type in their new e-mail address, and e-mail password.
- Once they are signed in with the new e-mail address. They will see their new e-mail account and profile picture listed in the same location.
Option #2 – Outlook app
- Select “File” at the top left of the window.
- Select “Office Account” bottom left-hand corner of the window.
- Select “Sign Out”
- Select the “Sign In” button.
- The same pop-up window will appear, as mentioned above in option # 1 step 6. Please have the user sign in with their new e-mail address.
- They will see their new e-mail address and profile picture listed. Verifying that they are signed in with their new e-mail address.