Password Reset Instructions
The following instructions will help you reset your password on Cloud (RDS). The following password rules and policies are in place:
- The new password cannot contain any part of your first or last name.
- The new password cannot be the same as your previous 10 passwords.
- Your password must be at least 10 characters long and contain three of the following: CAPITAL LETTERS, lowercase letters, numbers, or special characters (#, @, !).
1. Log in to your Cloud Desktop as usual.
2. Click the Start Button (Windows flag icon in the bottom left corner).
3. Click Windows Security
4. Click Change a password
5. You will be prompted to enter a new password and to confirm that password, complete those fields and click the blue arrow or press Enter.
6. Finally, you will see the last image confirming your password was changed, click OK
If you see the message below it means you are not meeting some of the requirements for the new password:
Remember it must be at least 10 characters, cannot contain your first or last name, must contain 3 of the following: CAPITAL LETTERS, lowercase letters, numbers, or special characters (#, @, !), and cannot be the same as your previous five passwords. Make sure you are meeting all those requirements and this message will not appear.
Article is closed for comments.